Kent County Office of Economic Development
Refresh your life … Reward your business.
- Approximately 75 driving miles from the Port of Baltimore
- Rural locale within 90 minutes of Philadelphia, Wilmington, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
- Dedicated workforce with the rural work ethic of Kent County
- Workforce training and consulting programs through Washington and Chesapeake Colleges
- Well balanced public schools with career training, prestigious independent schools and innovative centers of enrichment instruction
- Competitively priced industrial and professional park property
- No business personal property tax . . . makes a positive tax environment
- Agriculture – Bio/Medical partners welcome in Kent County, Maryland