The MVA Bus visits a variety of locations and employment centers throughout the State of Maryland. For more information about specific services offered or to verify the bus schedule, please call 410-768-7000. Visit the MVA website for more information by clicking here.
The MVA bus will be available from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ONLY on the specified dates.
300 High Street
Chestertown, MD 21620
|January 22, 2019||February 11,12, 2019||March 18, 19, 2019|
|April 15,16, 2019||May 13, 14, 2019||June 10, 11, 2019|
Services – Services offered on the MVA bus are:
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Drivers License
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Identification Card
- Obtain a duplicate/corrected Commercial Drivers License (address/name only. No endorsements can be added)
- Obtain Certified Copy of Driving Record
- Obtain Disability Placards/Plates
- Return Tags/ Apply for a Tag Refund
- Apply for a change of address card (card will be mailed)
- Renew Vehicle Registration
- Obtain Substitute Plates, Substitute Stickers, and Duplicate Registrations
- Pay Administrative Flag fees on Registrations
- Register to vote
- Register as an organ donor
Note: Drivers License/Identification Cards that require out of country documents and/or temporary VISA’s for renewal, can not be processed on the MVA Bus.
CDL Holders – must visit a Full Service MVA branch office.
Schedule and Hours – The MVA Bus is only at this location on the specified dates and times.
Customer Complaints – If you have any complaints or customer service problems with the MVA Bus please contact Sandy Bathurst.