Margo Bailey called the meeting to order at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 19th. Margo was filling in for Jon Hanley who was unable to attend.
In attendance were David Sobers, Owen Bailey, David Foster, Ford Schumann and Bob Patterson.
At the meeting several actions were taken:
- David Sobers and Ford Schumann will work on a presentation for the Mayor and Council on ways to increase recycling in Town.
- Bob Patterson has several jobs:
- Consult with our web master. How to include a link on the Town homepage to include a link to our Facebook page.
- Bob will update his talk on climate change and will find a date to give his presentation to the public.
- Margo Bailey will talk to the webmaster on how to incorporate a green tips of the day on the Town’s homepage.
- David Foster will research green purchasing to see if he can find an agreement that will be a fit for the Town.
- Owen Bailey will coordinate with Washington College on ways where we can work together in creating a greener environment.
- Margo will ask Ed Minch and Rob Busler to investigate the possibilities of the Town eventually creating a large solar field to serve the energy needed of the Town.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:30 p.m.
Submitted by: Margo Bailey