- Guest speaker on October 16 concerning storm water run-off, Eva Kruchner
- Invite Mayor and Town Council (Margo)
2. Infinity facility tours best on Mondays and Tuesdays between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
3. Winter Film Series:
- January, February, March and April
- Possible venues:
- Garbage Dreams
- Story of Stuff II
- Bitter Seeds – put on back burner
- Pesticide Education
4. Rename Green Team to Environmental Committee
- JPH Continue as Chair
- 3rd Thursday every month at 6:30 p.m.
- Comply with public meeting notice on Town website (Jen)
- Modify town seal for our use (Jon & Kees?)
5. Upcoming events:
- Battery and florescent recycle day – October 11th
- MES HHWD in Easton – November 8th (JPH needs volunteers for the run)
6. Develop team position and statement to hospital handling of oil contaminated ground water – David Foster as watchdog
Next months meeting will be held November 20th at 6:30 p.m.
Submitted by: Jon Hanley