AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ADVISORY TASK FORCE AGENDA
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2022 | 7PM
CHESTERTOWN TOWN HALL, 2nd FLOOR
Call to Order
Approve minutes from previous meeting
- 1st Review of 34 LOIs in three (3) Open Meetings by the ARPA Advisory Task Force yielded 17 LOIs for further consideration.
- NOTE TO THE COMMUNITY: These are not final recommendations or numbers. Final numbers are not known until after the application process and the council’s final decisions scheduled for 2023.
|Category||1st Review Approved||1st Review Total|
|Community Building Repairs||2||$118,500|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$107,875|
|Health and Wellness||1||$72,072|
- Next Steps:
- Final Review of ARPA 1st Review LOIs by ARPA Task Force to complete Town Council Recommendation Report – September 27
- LOI Recommendation Report with LOIs to Town Council for approval to move onto the Application Phase – October 3rd
- Meeting with Town Council to review Recommendations Report and receive approval to move forward to Application Phase – No later than October 25th
- Communications to LOI Submitters with Applications to those selected to go forward – No later than October 25th
- Extend Application Timeline – TBD
- Still working toward end of 1st quarter decisions
- Review DRAFT Council Recommendation Report format
- Review ARPA Process Due Dates, suggest changes, and vote for approval
- Review Conflict of Interest Matrix for the LOIs being reviewed.
- Final TF Review and vote on LOIs 1-34
- Review DRAFT Council Recommendation Report
Requests from public to be recognized