The Kent County Career Center offers many easy and convenient services to assist you to meet the personnel needs of your business cost-effectively and efficiently. These include:
- Maryland Workforce Exchange – Create an account, post and update your own job orders, search for qualified applicants through our on-line talent bank and access important economic development information. These services are also provided by local One Stop offices or participating agencies. Federal Employer ID number (FEIN) required.
- Labor Market and Workforce Information
- Connections with government and community agencies
- Connections with local educational and training institutions
- Assistance in the recruitment and/or hiring of individuals with disabilities
- Connect with other Internet resources.
- Technical assistance concerning state and federal labor laws, pre-employment inquiries, and equal opportunity/affirmative action information.
- Access required posters for display at your business.
- Facility use in recruitment efforts with access to telephones, fax machines, copiers and internet.
- Targeted and customized job fairs and recruitment activities.
- Migrant and seasonal farm worker services.
To connect with these services, simply e-mail our office, or call 410-778-3525.