Weekly Video Updates from Mayor Cerino – Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings on the Chestertown Responds Facebook page
Town Hall Meetings – watch live stream now
- 4/15/2020 (MD.GOV) Executive order requires the wearing of masks or face coverings when inside any retail establishments
- 4/8/2020 – Mayor Cerino Announces Chestertown Farmers Market to remain closed
- 4/7/2020 – (KCHD) NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19 CASE COUNTS IN KENT COUNTY
- 4/1/2020 – (KCHD) 4th & 5th Confirmed Cases
- 3/30/2020 – (MD.GOV) Governor Hogan Issues Stay at Home Order Effective 8pm, March 30.
- 3/27/2020 – (KCHD) Announcement of the COVID-19 third case in Maryland.
- 3/27/2020 – Kent County website provides list of Kent County restaurants offering carry-out/delivery – visit kentcounty.com
- 3/27/2020 – About April Town Hall Meetings
- 3/23/2020- Visit Chestertown’s new Covid Response Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/ChestertownResponds/
- 3/23/2020 – additional info on Gov. Hogan’s order available by clicking here (PDF)
Visit the Kent County Hot Spots website to find the FREE wi-fi locations around the county.
The Town Office is closed to the public until further notice. Employees are still working and are available via phone or email to answer any questions you have.
Payments for utilities, yard waste, permit fees, bulk trash and parking tickets can be made as follows:
- Pay by credit/debit card on our website https://townofchestertown.com/
- Mail payments to 118 N Cross St Chestertown, MD 21620
- A lockbox has been installed outside of Town Hall where payments may be placed in an envelope and dropped off as well
We thank you for your patience during this time.
Town Hall phone number: (410)778-0500
Chestertown Utilities questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Permit/Event questions: email@example.com
Trash and Recycling
Bulk trash service is suspended for the time being. Brush pick up will continue. Residential trash (garbage collection)pick up is still in service.
ALL KENT COUNTY RECYCLING/SOLID WASTE
DROP-OFF CENTERS WILL RETURN TO NORMAL
OPERATING HOURS ON MONDAY MAY 4, 2020.
Press the play button to start the slideshow. You can pause or go back at any time.
For the most up to date information and resources on Covid 19 please visit the Kent County Health Department website at http://kenthd.org/
We are so fortunate to be a part of a thoughtful and generous community! Many people have suggested ways to help our small businesses stay afloat during this time when people are being told to stay at home. At this time we are compiling a list of local Kent County businesses/organizations who have gift certificates available for their establishments and we invite you to join us in our “Buy Now, Enjoy Later!” campaign by purchasing a gift certificate to use at a later date. UPDATE: The listing now includes many local restaurants offering pick-up and delivery services.