Attendees: Chris Cerino, Liz Gross, Linda Kuiper, Andy Goddard, David Sobers, David Foster, Carl Gallegos, Shane Brill, Bob Patterson, Owen Bailey
- Jon H opened the meeting and explained the modified agenda
- David Sobers presented the comprehensive waste management and recycling study commissioned by Chestertown in the fall of 2013
- David Foster gave an update on the hospital oil contamination issue.
- Ford Schumann submitted an update on Infinity Recycling status and how to improve recycling participation in Chestertown.
- Kees de Mooy submitted an update on SusMD application, submitted with 270 points outlined with only 150 points required for acceptance
- the MD Sun Co-op met at the same time upstairs in Town Hall
submitted by: Jon Hanley