Live Stream: www.townofchestertown.com.
HISTORIC DISTRICT COMMISSION
JANUARY 4, 2023
The Chestertown Historic District Commission takes its authority from Chapter 93 of the Code of the Town of Chestertown and operates under the Historic District Design Guidelines that were adopted by the Mayor and Council of Chestertown on October 7, 2002, and revised March 7, 2012.
- Minutes of previous meetings of November and December 2022 – will be available by the next
meeting in February
- Consent Calendar
- BP2022-178 – Wagner, 225 N. Kent Street – roof;
- BP2022-183 – Wander, 206 S. Water Street – roof;
- New Business
- BP2022-177 – Saunders, 223 Washington Ave. – window replacement;
- BP2022-180 – Dietz, 329 Cannon St. – sign;
- BP2022-182 – Flory, 108 Maple Ave. – chimney repair and rear vestibule;