Chestertown Recreation Committee meeting minutes: 10-May-2021
Location: Louisa Carpenter Park Pavilion at 6:00pm
Rosemary Ramsey Granillo
Harold Somerville (absent)
Kees de Mooy
- Motion made to amend meeting minutes from April 26, 2021 meeting minutes. Motion approved.
- Kees de Mooy (Zoning admin for Chestertown) distributes information on the workings and rules of town committees.
- Kees submits information on 1 million dollars of state allocated funding for Recreation improvements.
- Would like to provide town park update ideas to the town council.
- Nancy Bennington raised concerns over the Wilmer park playground.
- Charles Lerner suggested installing portable bathrooms in all Chestertown public parks.
- Frank Rhodes makes motion to ask town council to put portable bathrooms in all parks. Emily Genther seconded. Motion passed
- Jim Bogden presented 2022 budget allocation ideas to present to town. Rosemary Granillo motions to send budget request to town for approval.
- Rosemary Granillo motions to adjourn meeting
- Next meeting set for Monday, June 14th at 6:00PM, location pending.