Board of Supervisors of Elections: (Term 4 years – 3 members)
Bob Ortiz 10/1/23
Cheryl Hoopes 10/1/23
Loretta Lodge (Alt) 10/1/23
2019 Election Info
Please note candidate applications will NOT be accepted in Town Hall on or before August 29, 2019.
- Click here for Chestertown Election information – Wards 2 and 4
- Click here for Election Schedule
- Click here for Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Click here for Absentee Ballot Application
Town of Chestertown
- Click here for Chestertown Election information – Wards 2 & 4
- Click here for Chestertown Election information – Mayor and Wards 1 & 3
- Click here to see town election results.
- Click here to visit the Registration, Nominations, and Elections sections of the Town Charter.
Maryland State Board of Elections
The mission of the Maryland State Board of Elections is to provide all eligible citizens of the State convenient access to voter registration; to provide all registered voters accessible locations in which they may exercise their right to vote, to ensure uniformity of election practices; to promote fair and equitable elections; and to maintain registration records, campaign fund reports, and other election-related data accurately and in a form that is accessible to the public. Visit the Maryland State Board of Elections website by clicking here.
- Absentee Voting
- Elections and Results
- Election Law and Regulations
- Job Openings
- Overseas and Military Voters
- Press Room
- Voting in Maryland
- Voting System