The Kent County Board of Education believes in the following Core Values-
- Students First – Developing positive relationships and providing individual learning experiences within a digital environment will meet the diverse needs of our students.
- Collaboration – Our success is dependent upon effective teamwork of students, staff, parents, and community members.
- Commitment – Promoting a culture of excellence and accountability will demonstrate our commitment to students.
- Community – Uniting our community requires respectful understanding of our diverse heritage and valuing the natural beauty and resources of our environment.
- Fiscal Responsibility – Through responsible spending of the funds entrusted to us, the needs of all students will be achieved.
- Trust – Trust and confidence will be acquired through integrity, competence, and transparency.