The MVA Bus will be in Chestertown on the following days:
By appointment – To make an appointment please call 410-768-7000 or visit the Scheduling Page on the MVA’s Website
The MVA bus will be located at East Coast Storage, 848 High Street. Many thanks to Bob Greenwald for welcoming the bus with open arms. We will update when the MVA bus returns to it’s previous location
The MVA Bus visits a variety of locations and employment centers throughout the State of Maryland. For more information about specific services offered or to verify the bus schedule, please call 410-768-7000. Visit the MVA website for more information by clicking here.
The MVA bus will be available from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ONLY on the specified dates.
848 High Street
Chestertown, MD 21620
Services – Services offered on the MVA bus are:
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Drivers License
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Identification Card
- Obtain a duplicate/corrected Commercial Drivers License (address/name only. No endorsements can be added)
- Obtain Certified Copy of Driving Record
- Obtain Disability Placards/Plates
- Return Tags/ Apply for a Tag Refund
- Apply for a change of address card (card will be mailed)
- Renew Vehicle Registration
- Obtain Substitute Plates, Substitute Stickers, and Duplicate Registrations
- Pay Administrative Flag fees on Registrations
- Register to vote
- Register as an organ donor
Note: Drivers License/Identification Cards that require out of country documents and/or temporary VISA’s for renewal, can not be processed on the MVA Bus.
CDL Holders – must visit a Full Service MVA branch office.
Schedule and Hours – The MVA Bus is only at this location on the specified dates and times.
General Information – Please call 410-768-7000 (or 1-800-492-4575 TTY for the Hearing Impaired) or email us at email@example.com.
Customer Complaints – If you have any complaints or customer service problems with the MVA Bus please contact Sandy Bathurst.